Monday 21 October 2013

For her MELON BREAST

"Gotta go Nao, Pal.
Hear Naome?
She is calling me NAO
To suck DRY her melon BREAST.
Wanna  SCREW her whole night , Without any REST"

Rob : Prof, don't scream at me.

Prof : What a nasty Poem you have composed . And ,and
           this is NOT the answer to my Question on
           TIME Dilation.

Rob : Prof, this is NOT by me , it is by a famous English
          Poet of Victorian Age , Mr. Sex Spear.

Prof : Who , who is that guy Victoria Loved, you said?

Sucy : Look at your pant , prof.
            It has already DILATED in last 2 minutes which I
            haven't seen in last 6 months in your lecture.
            So, Rob's answer is right.

Disclaimer : The characters and names above are purely fictional.
Author doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sensibility and integrity.
Only objective is some hearty lungful of laugh without any prejudice in regards of race, sex, profession and religion.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment