Friday 4 October 2013

Chesty, BIGGEST is the BEST

Papa

Yes sinned, tell me.

I have not yet signed Papa. I am CiCiChionne from...

Oh, I see, dear Chest-1A , tell me your problem dear, without fear.
 Hah, these gals take bizarre names like robots, but it perfectly fits her ..ooh what sign
 she is talking Lord , only sign I find are of double headed ICBM missiles

Papa, I am not able to decide ...

Be without fear Chesty...

Yes, is it better to enlarge or reduce , Papa ?

Enlarge or Reduce ?!!
Hi Lord, am I not your worthy son ? ..hoo-hoo-hoo gotcha, Booby is talking of her missile heads

Booby, you are an earthly sinner, for you Biggest is the Best.
So, enlarge, ENLARGE my Booby, never reduce , never..
You will be blessed by my own hands. Never be afraid of Govt shutdowns . I am there , free , come dear, embrace...your salvation.  


Disclaimer : The characters and names above are purely fictional.
Author doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sensibility and integrity.
Only objective is some hearty lungful of laugh without any prejudice in regards of race, sex, profession and religion.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment