Monday 21 October 2013

Prez mails to Santa for bandaid

Santa has got a mail from the Prez,

"Dear Santa,

  Hope You are Doing well.
  Don't bring just a few kitkats this time, please.
  I like them, but may be , later.

  This xMas Send truckload of Band Aids, Tapes,
  anti-Rabies Vaccines .

  Preparing for PIG Bites in Feb 14.

  Lastly, can I borrow $100Tn from your Swiss Account
  My Govt needs  to repair my torn underwears , and send
  aid to my friendly countries to buy more weapons from us.

  Money or no money, don't forget the vaccines please."


Disclaimer : The characters and names above are purely fictional.
Author doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sensibility and integrity.
Only objective is some hearty lungful of laugh without any prejudice in regards of race, sex, profession and religion.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment