Thursday 3 October 2013

Puddin's RUSSIAN Dream

Sep 30 , 2013:
Wish I were there to supervise the re-stamping of those f~!@%?g handwash barrels from "Made in Siberia" to "Made in US".
 
S~!t , Those dogs almost got me .
That bastard , bloody f~!@%?g bastard Fassad wants higher custody charges for my 300 gold potties I smuggled out there.

Some breather ...
the rePIGlicans guys have stripped the PREZ down to his undies .That sissy will take months to change from pink panty to bull boxers (doubt, did he ever have one , send one for xMas  ?).

That f~!@%?g fool is killing with handwash guns. How awful!
S~!t , I always told , follow good old peaceful Siberian system. Russia will put up those nice cozy camps again and the job is done. But the bastard never outsourced this job to Russia.
I very much will restart it unless the f~!@%?g bastard protesters in the streets stop asking my head. These ugly windpipes forget that
I am the King, I am the Lord , I am the CZAR of this Universe.

Puddin
The CZAR



Disclaimer : The characters and names above are purely fictional.
Author doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sensibility and integrity.
Only objective is some hearty lungful of laugh without any prejudice in regards of race, sex, profession and religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment