Monday 7 October 2013

Kim iLL Junk's ex-WIFE

Joke in the North Corean Magazine-

Kim iLL : Farmer , lucky, you are alive. My doctors saved you.
                   Why you wanted to kill yourself ?
                   ..let that rat say I am hungry since I am born , I will let him hear  my
                            National anthem for the last time.

Farmer   : Oh, My overruling Bastardly Dynastic
                  Supreme Lord of Pot Bellied Fatty Thighness,

[ Kim iLL : that rat addressed me correctly then ...]
                           I am rich , healthy and have a palatial house.
                  I married that fat, rich, ugly, girl.
                  She said my thing is much larger than yours.

Kim iLL : Well farmer. You are Lucky. You will hear
                  my National Anthem in Windows media Player
                  for the last time.

                  Justice must prevail -
                       - you married my ex-wife.
                         All fat rich ugly girls in North are my wives.
                       - it's a treason to outnumber the supreme size
                  Get ready for your last National Anthem.
                  Any last wish ?
                 
Farmer   : Yes, My overruling Bastardly Dynastic
                   Supreme Lord of Pot Bellied Fatty Thighness,
                   my only wish , can you play it in iTunes ?



                  

Disclaimer : The characters and names above are purely fictional.
Author doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sensibility and integrity.
Only objective is some hearty lungful of laugh without any prejudice in regards of race, sex, profession and religion.



No comments:

Post a Comment