Sunday 29 September 2013

F#!%~^g ASShole of a LION

Man : Doc, I have a serious problem of hiccups.
Doc :  How serious , how long!

Man :Since my wife went to her girl's night out 2 weeks back.
It all starts when I want to do things . She hates it. I can't do a thing...

Doc : I see, it is pretty serious then!
Man :You got to cure it doc.

Doc : Let me talk , give it to your wife.

Man (2 weeks later) : Doc, thanks. You are brilliant.

Doc : Thanks man , let me talk, give it to your wife.

Her  : Honey, how you doing?
Doc : Great. How is your Asshole of a Lion doing ?
Her : Unbelievable ! He simply roars, his hiccups go
           when I shout
                                 "You F#!%~^g  asshole of a lion."
                                   Won't believe, how he performs!
                                   OOh ! It's Tremendous !

Doc : Great. So, When next WE perform OOh Tremendous?


Disclaimer : The characters and names above are purely fictional.
Author doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sensibility and integrity.
Only objective is some hearty lungful of laugh without any prejudice in regards of race, sex, profession and religion.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment