Monday 30 September 2013

Fassad's Gold potty and NSAty Dogs

Prez            : Hey, CameLoon, you sound cracked.
CameLoon : Yes, boss, had a bad dream.

Prez            : Dreamt of Fassad's gold potties yesterday?
CameLoon : Holy Christ , how come you know this !!!               

Prez            : Never bother , CameLoon, let's do business .
                     You are my right hand in this game.
CameLoon : Holy s#*t ! You using me like toilet paper,
                     like your left hand...

Prez            : No, CameLoon, listen. I use water
                     just like my Hyndyana friends and
                     I don't use my left hand.
CameLoon : Holy s#*t ! You set those NSAty dogs on my back!

Prez            : Don't worry, CameLoon, these guys are harmless.
                     As harmless as the bulge you had in your dream last
                     week.

Disclaimer : The characters and names above are purely fictional.
Author doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sensibility and integrity.
Only objective is some hearty lungful of laugh without any prejudice in regards of race, sex, profession and religion.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment