Monday 30 September 2013

I have just only 1 HUSBAND to beat...

Imelda :  Ooo-whoo-whoo-whoo..
Marco  : Oh dear , what again ?

Imelda : They are saying my 1000 pairs of shoes are too may to
               beat just one husband ...Ooo-whoo-whoo-whoo..
Marco  : What !?!

Imelda : whoo-whoo-whoo....Marco, they are right Ooo-whoo-
              whoo-whoo..I have only 1 husband to beat
             .. Ooo-whoo-whoo-whoo..
Marco  : 1000 pairs !!! holy S~!t..where do I go..go.. now
               ..holy S~!t 1000 pairs !!! on me...999 more daily...

Marco  : Mili , my Dear , you know what I, I say , say that
               why not I get you another 999 husbands … eh eh won’t
               that be fantastic ?
Imelda : Ooo-whoo-whoo-whooyou DungHead Marco why you
              understand things so late now a days...
              Ooo-whoo-whoo-whoo...

Disclaimer : The characters and names above are purely fictional.
Author doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sensibility and integrity.
Only objective is some hearty lungful of laugh without any prejudice in regards of race, sex, profession and religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment