Wednesday 3 February 2016

Trump, don't worry, put on your pant now

Sarrah   : Your boss called last evening 
Thrump : Who's that bastard ? 
Sarrah   : Your wife called. 
Thrump : S#%t , you useless girl, should say that at start.
                  What she said ? 
Sarrah   : Said that you are losing your balls , sorry, brain ?
Thrump : S#%t , tell her I no longer play golf with naked girls.
Sarrah   : She didn't say that. She said you insisted on 
                 campaign only on underwear from now on, just like
                 in boxing ring.

Thrump : Holy S#%t , tell her I will never do that.
                  In fact I want to do campaign with nothing on 
                  except my tie, I want to prepare to F#$k her from
                  to-to-bottom, from front-and-back.

No comments:

Post a Comment