Monday 1 February 2016

Golden Potties of rascal Puttin

Thrump : You told from your balcony, you could see that 
                  rascal Puttin's bathroom in Russia. You remember ?
Sarrah   : Sure, I see as far as my sexy eyes go ? 
                 Hey, Trrump, what doya think aren't my eyes sexy?

Thrump : You useless girl, why I need to think. I am gonna be
                  the Precedent ....
                  Know, how many golden potties that rascal got ?

Sarrah   : I exactly could not see his golden potties from my 
                 Alaska balcony 

Thrump : No worries gal, I will be the billionaire precedent,
                  I will have double the number that rascal has 
                           I will fit at least 10 of those in every toilet...
                  don't worry gal, we will sh&t together ...

No comments:

Post a Comment